Work with usGiving
Administration Manager- Full time position.
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
St Michael’s Uniting Church and Mingary Counselling Service is a unique workplace in the heart of the city. Located at the top end of Collins Street, St Michael’s is a leading progressive city church. We are looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent and experienced office Administration Manager to work in our small, friendly but busy corporate office.
The core responsibility will be to provide all aspects of admin support to the Minister and Church Council, answer calls and provide front office customer service to St Michael’s volunteers and general public. The role will suit someone who is a self-starter, has great time management skills, is able to work autonomously and who uses their initiative with a can do attitude. The role encompasses various administrative tasks of all levels from the daily opening of the St Michael’s office, answering phones to the preparation of Church Council papers and importantly providing EA support to the Minister.
The successful candidate will be:
• Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive.
• Sensitive to the needs of clients from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Able to multi-task, prioritise and use initiative.
• Equipped with excellent communication skills.
• Team player, well organised and strong attention to detail.
• Well presented.
• Professional phone manner.
• Punctual and reliable.
To apply, send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org