The Gumnut Crèche is available for children aged up to 6 years of age whose parents or caregivers are attending the church service. It is located on the 1st floor of the St Michael’s building.
The highly qualified staff are experienced and committed to childcare. They provide a safe, secure and supported environment for all children.
There is no cost for this service.
Gumnut Crèche is open Sunday mornings: 9.30am – 11.30am.
Come along and allow your children to the stimulating activities offered at Gumnut Crèche.
What to Bring
- Drink bottle—water only;
- Healthy nut-free snacks that are clearly labelled;
- Bottles, or formula;
- Nappies, baby wipes, cream, spare clothing;
* Please note: the crèche staff cannot supply food to children or administer medication.
Throughout the church service, crèche staff are always able to request Church Security to notify you if the need arises.
All parents/caregivers are welcome to stay with their children.
We are committed to making parents feel comfortable and welcomed within our crèche.
Things To Remember When Using Our Crèche
- All children must be signed in and out from the crèche, by the parent or caregiver.
- Fill in a child information booklet
- Provide own nappies and wipes
- Microwave is available for heating infants’ bottles
- Pick children up before 11.30am.
Nappy Change Facilities
There are nappy changing facilities and a sleep area for babies. Parents need to supply their own nappies and wipes.
If you would like more information on the Gumnut Crèche please contact the St Michael’s office Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm on 03 9654 5120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org